Journey Mapping sessions drive organizational change and client-centric mind-set:
- Align organization around the customer perspective
- Help employees discover their own roles in delivering client experience
- Help employees develop empathy for customers
The goals of Journey Mapping should be aligned on business objectives:
- Deepen Insights – get a clearer understanding of customer needs
- Understand the Business Impact - clear focus on the resulting business value
- Identify Issues/Opportunities – what’s getting in the way, or could be improved, in order to meet customer needs
- Platform to Innovate – design solutions that deliver both customer and organizational value
Journey Mapping Sessions can be executed through-out the organization. Team-based or cross-organizational selection of participants will allow the development of rich and insightful Journey Maps.
On the long term, Journey Maps can operate as a dynamic and practical tool for the client-centric strategy implementation and documentation of client insights (e.g. client satisfaction measurement).